Creativity Techniques to Leap Over Writing Ruts.
Receive Writing & Creative Thinking Tips!
Please check your email to confirm your subscription.
Focus of My Blog
In addition to providing occasional updates about my book projects, my goal is twofold: (1) encourage creative practice in our lives and writing by sharing easy-to-try methods and (2) provide helpful, honest details and encouragement to kids, teachers, other writers and those considering or already deep into the writing life.
awards biography blog book design children’s literature creative problem solving creativity Elijah Lovejoy Everyday Creativity everyday creativity techniques everyday lean thinking everyday time savers fiction imagination neurodiversity Nina Kosterina nonfiction picture book resources Robert Wadlow The Invitation worksheets writer’s block writing writing research
- How Micro Stretch Targets Push Your Creativity February 7, 2023
- How Innovative Nonprofits Can Help Boost Our Personal Creativity November 25, 2022
- Now Available: What Are Psychotic Disorders? August 17, 2022
- How Does FOMO Impact Your Creativity? June 11, 2022
- Books Can Help Nurture Young Inventors April 9, 2022
- How Do You Make Time for Creativity? February 16, 2022
- When You Need Creative Problem-Solving January 22, 2022
- The Invitation Ready for Book Deserts December 8, 2021
- Get Creative with Constraints November 11, 2021
- New Website, New Blog September 30, 2021